I was looking for a website that could help my daughter practice spelling. I stumbled across a site called Spelling city and we will now be adding this to our homeschool curriculum. This AWESOME site has a free and paid membership. I am going with the free membership for now but if I really like it, I’ll spend the $29.99 for a one year premium membership for up to 5 students. This site is a fun way to practice spelling words and you can also give your students spelling tests as well.
I like this site because:
* I can create my own custom spelling lists.
* My student can play games using my custom spelling list (Premium membership has more game options).
* Parent/Teacher homepage to keep track of spelling lists.
* Students learn vocabulary.
* You can create and print free handwriting worksheets based on your spelling list.
Check it out!!